One of my all-time favorite streets in Paris is Rue du Bac. It’s home to so many different things including a few of my favorite cafés, my butcher, my flower shop, a few pastry shops and finally tons of great boutiques. For Christmas, the entire street is lined with lights. I thought it would be fun to compile a Rue du Bac Gift Guide filled with a few selections from some of my favorite shops. While some are holiday specific, many are available to purchase year-round as well!
Le Bon Marché Gifts
You can’t have a Rue du Bac Gift Guide without mentioning Le Bon Marché. The oldest department store in Paris is without a doubt my favorite. They have such a unique selection of absolutely anything and everything you could imagine year-round, but it’s especially wonderful during the holidays. The entire store is filled with wonderful displays and different small gift shops. Le Bon Marché is always on the list of places I send people when they visit Paris, so be sure to check it out!
- Eternally Ritz Paris – What is more iconic than the Ritz Paris? A great book to give to any Paris lover!
- Christmas Ornaments – On the Third Floor of Le Bon Marché you’ll find their Christmas Decor Shop. Every year it’s filled trees and ornaments of different themes. I loved the very French charcuterie boards last year.
- Louis Vuitton Fashion Eye Books – These are some of my favorite books to collect. Each one showcases beautiful photos from a specific photographer and destination. So far I have California and Paris. I’d love to find another under the tree this year!
- Personalized Veuve Clicquot Arrow Tin – For the person on your list who has everything, this Veuve Clicquot gift is a great choice. Last year I gave my parents each a bottle with the names of our summer spots and their distances to Reims. We of course drank the champagne right away but kept the arrow tins as memories and decor!
- Assouline Travel Classics Books – Another great travel series from Assouline, I love these bright books and the warm destinations! A great gift for a mother, sister, friend, or hostess.
Ryst Dupeyron Gifts
Ryst Dupeyron is my favorite place to buy any sort of wine or spirit gift. Whether you need to bring a bottle of something as a hostess gift or you’re looking for a special spirit (Armagnac is their speciality), Ryst Dupeyron is your spot. You can pick a spirit from any year you like and they’ll write the person’s name on the label. I’m going to get my dad one from the year he was born – I know it’ll look great on his bar. You don’t even need to be in Paris for this gift – you can order online! Just send a request form here with the vintage you’re interested in.
The Conran Shop Gifts
I love The Conran Shop for contemporary home goods. While I wish I had a need for the furniture right now I usually just stick to their selection of decor and kitchen items. During the holidays I always have to check out their selection of ornaments. They’re anything but ordinary and are always unique. They’re the perfect addition to my tree because they’re just fun!
I wasn’t able to find links for all of the ornaments pictured here, but some are available online…plus a few other fun ones!
Can you tell I love food and drink themed ornaments?
Bookbinders Design Gifts
My friend Capri turned me onto Bookbinders Design. It’s a great place to look for notebooks, agendas, photo albums, calendars, pens, pencils, paper and more! Capri got her wedding guestbook and photo album plus plenty of notebooks to use for the planning process. You can customize most of the products and also reload more paper for continued use. Capri gave me a gold leather notebook with my initials on the front in silver. I absolutely love it because it’s so lightweight that I can throw it into almost any bag.
I hope you enjoyed my Rue du Bac Gift Guide…be sure to stay tuned in the coming days for more Christmas in Paris Gift Guides and posts!
This post includes affiliate links. I make a small commission from items purchased through my links. Merci!